Parish Council – who to contact?

If I have a query for the council to whom should it be addressed – the clerk or a specific councillor?

There are no rules.

The clerk doesn't live in the village, whereas the councillors all do.

Any message to a councillor is sent directly to their email account – they don't get it via the website – so if it is an issue where detailed local knowledge is important I suggest that you contact a councillor.

However, the clerk is in a better position to reply/respond to a more general issue, and will always ensure that any requests/information that she receives are passed on to the councillors.