Parish Council Job Vacancy
General Maintenance Person
Cliffsend Parish Council is seeking to fill the above vacancy , duties will include –
- Mowing / strimming of grass areas and hedges as directed
- Maintaining / repairing / painting / cleaning of street furniture and equipment as directed
- Collecting litter, general tidying and gritting as directed
- Carrying out visual inspections of any areas, street furniture and equipment as directed
- Carrying out any other similar duties as directed
The hourly rate is £9.00 per hour.
Ad-hoc on a zero hours basis.
For further information and a job specification please contact the clerk – details on the Home page of this website.
How to apply – CV’s or letters of interest to the clerk by the 12th January 2018.
Printable version of this job description pdf – 50Kb